Ecotasticpack Black Compostable mailers are both commercially and home compostable certified. Our mailer bags are made from corn starch i.e. from unconsumable corn; Polylactide (PLA) which is derived from corn starch and other plant wastes; and Polybutylene Adipate Terephthalate (PBAT) which is the essence of its compostable feature.
Fulfil your parcel packing needs with an eco-conscious mind by making the switch to compostable packaging!
- Matte black in colour and opaque to retain package privacy
- Resistant to tears and waterproof
- Reusable twice, with 2 adhesive strips
- Shelf Life: Up to 10-12 months if stored in a cool, dry and no direct sunlight environment
- Certified Australian AS4736-2006 (Seedling logo) and AS5810-2010 (Home Compostable logo)
Sizing & Dimensions:
- Small (S) - 18cm x 24cm (6cm flap)
- Medium (M) - 25cm x 35cm (6cm flap)
- Large (L) - 40cm x 50cm (6cm flap)
- All orders will be shipped out from our warehouse (Melbourne) in the next business day, provided that payment has been cleared.
- We charge a flat rate of $9 for "regular" postage (2-6 business days) and $22 for "express" postage (1-3 business days).
- We do provide FREE shipping for local pickups at Carnegie and Melbourne CBD (Flinders Station & Melbourne Central Station). Please select "Melbourne Local Pickup" at checkout when placing your order. Please note that it will take 1-3 business days to arrange for local pickups. We will send you an email when your order is ready along with instructions.
I haven’t received the order yet, but understand things take longer at the moment. Im sure I will love the mailers, I’m so excited to be able to find mailers large enough for my products. So, I’m hoping I’ll get my eco friendly order very soon 🤞